Police Blotter

Campus:

Oct. 25 –Two subjects were found in possession of narcotic paraphernalia at 11:19 a.m. on Pearl Street.

Paper on a bulletin board was burnt in Walton Hall.

At 7:46 p.m. a family disturbance occurred in Westview Apartments. The subject then left area.

Oct. 26 – At 1:58 p.m. a wallet was stolen from the Rec-IM.

Subjects got into a shoving match at 8:50 p.m. in Halle Library.

At about 11:30 p.m. a subject received harassing text messages in Buell Hall.

Cash was taken from a backpack at 11:52 p.m. in Buell Hall.

Oct. 27 –At 10:10 a.m. a counterfeit $20 bill was found in a deposit in Pierce Hall.

At 11:28 a.m. a male subject was throwing his property around the lobby of Snow Health Center.

Sometime in the afternoon or evening hours a purse was stolen from the Dining Commons.

A suspect was found trespassing at 9:40 p.m. in McKenny Union.

Oct. 28 –A highly intoxicated subject was found at 12:54 a.m. in McKenny Union and was transported to the hospital.

Underage residents were found in possession of alcohol at 1:12 a.m. in Buell Hall.

An intoxicated subject was found asleep outside of a dorm room at 2 a.m. in Buell Hall.

Between 5 and 6 p.m. a hangtag was stolen from a vehicle in Mayhew Lot.

Oct. 29 –At 12:18 a.m. a bleeding and intoxicated subject was found and transported to the hospital.

At 2:12 a.m. subjects were found smoking marijuana in Sellers Hall.

A hangtag and a textbook were stolen from a vehicle at Cornell Court Apartments.

A verbal argument broke out at 3:27 p.m. in Buell Hall.

Oct. 30 –A minor subject was cited for possession of alcohol and transported to the hospital.

A subject was transported to the hospital at 1:32 a.m. because of intoxication.

At 1:36 a.m. an underage subject admitted to consuming intoxicants in Walton Hall.

Local:

Oct. 26 – – An Ipod, Toshiba 32-inch flat-screen TV and a pair of gold earrings were stolen from a home in the 8000 block of MacArthur Boulevard.

The pedestrian entrance to a residential garage in the 1200 block of Stamford Road was forced open. No items were reported stolen.

An employee of Jenny’s Farm Market at 8366 Island Lake Rd. was assaulted and robbed after the business has closed for the day. The victim reported that they were walking on the property alone when someone came from behind and struck them on the head. The suspect then made away with the store proceeds that were on the victim’s person at the time. There is no suspect description available. The victim sustained non-life-threatening injuries.

A Panasonic flat-screen TV, Sony 40-inch flat-screen TV and a check book were stolen from a residence in the 1600 block of Stephens Drive.