Police Blotter

Campus:

Nov 7 –A subject was found highly intoxicated at 2:13 a.m. on Ann and Saint John Streets and was transported to the hospital.

Graffiti was found on a wall in Buell Hall.

Someone complained of threats at 7:07 p.m. in Phelps Hall.

Local:

Nov. 6 – Deputies are investigating a home invasion that occurred in the 600 block of Belmont Street. Entry to the home was gained by forcing open a back door; no property was reported stolen.

A laptop and other electronic devices were stolen from a parked commercial vehicle in the 100 block of Airport Industrial Drive.

A home invasion occurred in the 100 block of South Hewitt Road.

At approximately 11:00 p.m. deputies and the Ypsilanti Township Fire Department responded to the area of Hitchingham and Textile Roads for the report of a vehicle that was engulfed in flames. No injuries were reported and investigators are still looking into the fire.

Nov. 7 – A silver 2005 Pontiac Grand Prix was stolen from the 5000 block of Bosuns Way.

An X-Box, a Playstation, a Nintendo Wii and a Dell laptop were stolen from a home in the 400 block of South Harris Road. Entry to the residence was gained through a ground-floor window.

An unknown quantity of hunting traps was stolen from a residential garage in the 9000 block of Rawsonville Road.

A home invasion occurred in the 8000 block of Bristol Drive. Entry was gained by forcing open a garage door.