Police Blotter

Sept. 7

A subject was found trespassing at Buell Residence Hall at 5:01 a.m.

A subject was arrested for bench warrants at Cross and Ballard streets after attempting to hide from officers at 5:38 p.m.

A subject was cited for open intoxicants in their motor vehicle on East Circle and Ann streets at 6:42 p.m.

Two subjects were cited for consuming alcohol in public and giving a false name on Washington Street and Michigan Avenue at 7:22 p.m.

A subject was cited for open intoxicants in a public area at the Village Commons Residence Hall at 8:20 p.m.

A subject was cited for consuming alcohol in public at Ballard and Emmet streets at 9:56 p.m.

Sept. 8

Several subjects were cited for possession of marijuana and narcotic paraphernalia in Village Building D at 12:02 a.m.

Several intoxicated minors were cited at Washtenaw Road and Oakwood Street at 1:53 a.m.

A minor was found in possession of several cans of beer in Walton Residence Hall at 2:26 a.m.

Sept. 9

A tailgater was confronted for disturbing the peace at Pittman Residence Hall at 2:53 p.m.

An iPhone was reported stolen from a bag on the basketball courts at Olds/Robb Student Recreation center at 10:13p.m.

Sept. 10

A subject was arrested on Oakwood Street for a bench warrant for failing to appear in court at 10:15 a.m.

Two subjects were cited for public intoxication and having open alcohol in public at Cross and Perrin streets at 8:16 p.m.

Sept. 11

A male subject was found intoxicated at West Cross and Ballard streets at 12:57 a.m.

A subject was with several warrants cited for possession of marijuana, possession of narcotic paraphernalia and failure to appear in court at West Cross and Ballard streets at 2:30 a.m.

A subject was lodged on Oakwood Street for an FTA warrant for a traffic violation at 1:30 p.m.

A subject was arrested under warrant at the Dining Commons at 2:19 p.m.

A subject gave a false name at Ballard and Cross streets and was transported to the hospital for an ankle injury at 6:05 p.m.

Sept. 12

A subject was found in possession of marijuana and narcotic paraphernalia at Ann Street Lot at 1:11 a.m.

A verbal dispute over custody took place at Cornell Road at 1:37 p.m.

A victim reported receiving harassing phone calls in Phelps Residence Hall at 3:20 p.m.

An EMU parking hangtag was stolen from a vehicle in the PL parking structure between 7:45 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.

An unknown subject or object broke a laundry room window at Cornell Court Apartments at 7:57 p.m.

A subject was cited for consuming alcohol in public at Ballard and Cross streets at 8:27 p.m.

An unattended backpack was stolen in the Dining Commons at 11:04 p.m.

Sept. 13

A victim was assaulted and robbed at Walton Street Residence Hall at 12:48 a.m.

A minor was found intoxicated in Hill Residence Hall and transported to the hospital at 2:15 a.m.

Several minors in Wall Residence Hall were found to have consumed alcohol at 2:50 a.m.

A gas cap was reported stolen from a vehicle in the Hoyt Lot between 5:00 p.m. on Sept. 12 and 1:00 p.m. on Sept. 13.

A gas cap was reported stolen from a vehicle in the North Campus Lot between 12:00 a.m. and 11:30 a.m.

Larceny from a wallet was reported at the Oakwood Meters at 11:50 a.m.