Police Blotter

Sept. 21

A minor found acting strangely in Pittman Hall at 1:46 a.m. admitted to smoking marijuana and drinking alcohol.

Several minors in Phelps Hall admitted to drinking alcohol at 2:23 a.m. after several liquor bottles were found in their room.

A subject was arrested at the intersection of College Place and Forest Avenue at 3:28 a.m. for resisting an officer after being found passed out in a vehicle. The subject was also cited for operating the vehicle under the influence of alcohol.

A highly intoxicated subject was found in Rynearson Stadium at 11:57 a.m.

A clock system in Rynearson Stadium was reported damaged at 3:21 p.m.

Subjects were found in possession of prescription narcotics in the North Campus Parking Lot at 11:44 p.m. They were also suspected to have used marijuana.

Sept. 22

Intoxicated male and female minors were found in Phelps Hall at 2:42 a.m.

Two subjects in Putnam Hall were cited for disturbing the peace at 2:45 a.m. due to their loud verbal argument.

A minor student was found intoxicated in Wise Hall at 3:19 a.m. and was transported to a hospital.

A student reported damage to her vehicle in the Westview Apartments parking lot at 3:29 a.m.

An intoxicated subject was found sleeping in the Downing Hall breezeway at 3:35 a.m.

A student reported cash was taken from his wallet in the Village Building at 7:10 p.m.

Two coaches on EMU’s softball field were thrown out of a baseball game at 9:40 p.m. One of the coaches was yelling at and threatening the other.

Sept. 23

Two Pittman Hall residents got into an altercation at 12:07 a.m. At least one of them was intoxicated.

A subject reported a punctured tire at 8:51 a.m. The subject’s vehicle was parked in Ford Parking Lot B.

A subject reported being harassed by an ex-boyfriend in Putnam Hall at 4:48 p.m.

A subject selling marijuana and wanted for larceny was arrested at 5:28 p.m. in the North Campus Parking Lot after fleeing from police.

Sept. 24

A laptop bag containing three wallets was reported taken from an unlocked locker in the Rec/IM at 9:57 p.m.

Sept. 25

Subjects in the Brown Apartments were cited for disturbing the peace and found to be in possession of marijuana at 1:30 a.m.

Sept. 26

A student was cited for possession of alcohol at 12:44 a.m. after his roommate reported finding alcohol-laced gummies in their shared refrigerator in Pittman Hall.

Sept. 27

A student admitted to smoking marijuana in his bathroom in Hill Hall at 12:07 a.m.

Three students were cited for possessing drug paraphernalia in Sellers Hall at 2:11 a.m.

Keys were reported stolen from the doorknob of an apartment at the Cornell Court Apartments at 11:21 a.m.

A gas cap was reported stolen from a vehicle parked in the Hoyt Pay Lot at 12:20 p.m.

A subject was arrested at the intersection of Pearl Street and Ballard Street at 9:36 p.m. for operating under the influence of alcohol.

Sept. 28

An intoxicated minor was found in Wise Hall at 3:48 a.m. and was transported to the hospital.

An intoxicated subject was found at Pray Harrold at 5:15 a.m.