Police blotter, Nov. 18

Friday, Nov.14

Police were called to Buell Hall at 2:36 a.m. about the possible intoxication of an underage student. When police arrived the student was having trouble walking and the smell of alcohol was apparent. The student was taken to the hospital and the matter was sent to the Department of Student Conduct and Community Standards.

During a traffic stop near LeForge Road and Huron River Drive at 12:45 p.m. police discovered the vehicle was not properly registered. The passenger of the vehicle was arrested on existing warrants and he and the driver were both found to have marijuana in their possession. The case has been turned over to the Ypsilanti Police Department.

Police attempted a traffic stop near Woburn Drive and Belmont Drive at 8:58 p.m. The subject did not stop and police did not pursue the vehicle.

A student reported a stolen purse from a classroom in Pray-Harrold at 10:45 p.m. The purse was believed to have been stolen between 2 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. Some of the contents of the purse were left in Halle Library where police recovered some of the items.

Saturday, Nov. 15

Seller Hall housing staff called police about a male student playing loud music and acting out of the ordinary at 12:39 a.m. When police arrived the student would not answer the door. When police were able to get into the room the student was found unresponsive and was taken to the hospital. Police found alcohol and marijuana in the student’s room. No charges were filed but the student may face discipline under the Student Code of Conduct and Community Standards.