Lo Bello and Willette finish season at Regionals

Eastern Michigan gymnastics seniors Anna Willette and Carrina Lo Bello wrapped up their career Saturday night at NCAA Regionals in Columbus, Ohio. They went up against Michigan, UCLA, Ohio State, Central Michigan, Arizona and Kentucky.

Lo Bello started off the night on vault scoring a 9.725. Willette had a bye for the first rotation.

In the next rotation, Willette started her night off on the parallel uneven bars scoring a 9.700.

In the third rotation, Willette moved over to the balance beam and Lo Bello took on the uneven bars. Willette had a fall on beam which hurt her score giving her a 9.000. For Lo Bello, she scored a 9.800 on the bars which was the highest score for the Eagles of the night.

In the fourth rotation, Lo Bello moved over to the beam while Willette had a bye. Lo Bello ended up scoring a 9.725.

In the fifth rotation, Willette competed on the floor and scored a 9.750 while Lo Bello had a bye for the rotation.

In the sixth and final rotation, Willette competed on the vault and Lo Bello on the floor. Willette scored a 9.750 while Lo Bello scored a 9.775.

Overall, Lo Bello finished the night tied for ninth place in all around with a score of 39.025 and Willette finished fourteenth with a score of 38.200.

Results per emueagles.com

Vault

t-27. Willette, Anna 9.750

t-34. Lo Bello, Carrina 9.725

Bars

t-12. Lo Bello, Carrina 9.800

38. Willette, Anna 9.700

Beam

t-29. Lo Bello, Carrina 9.725

41. Willette, Anna 9.00

Floor

31. Lo Bello, Carrina 9.775

t-38. Willette, Anna 9.750

All-Around

t-9. Lo Bello, Carrina 39.025

14. Willette, Anna 38.200

Social Media:

Follow Andrew Mascharka on Twitter: @amascharka