News briefs Feb. 9.

Delta Sigma Phi is hosting a Frozen Fall on Feb. 11 from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. in University Park and Big Bob’s Lake House to benefit the American Red Cross. Participants are asked to raise a minimum of $50 prior to completing the jump in hopes of raising awareness and support of the American Red Cross.

Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders are up against each other in the next Democratic Party presidential debate, Thursday, at 8:00 p.m. EMU Democrats are going to hold a viewing party in the Student Center room 310. Food will be provided. This is free and LBC approved.

The EMU Tennis team will be playing Xavier at the Chippewa Racquet Club, Friday, Feb. 12, at 1:00 p.m. This match is free.

The EMU Wind Symphony will be playing at Pease Auditorium, Friday, at 8:00 p.m. Alfred L. Watkin's will be a guest conductor and Dana Wilson will be a guest composer. Other guests include Dana Wilson's Trombone Concerto and MeeAe Nam, according to the EMU calendar. This is free and LBC approved.

Friday Night's Student Center movie will be Steve Jobs. This 2015 movie, starring Michael Fassbender, Kate Winslet, Seth Rogen and Jeff Daniels, has an 86% on rottentomates.com. It dramatizes the life of the founder of Apple Inc. This is free and show times are at 8:00 and 10:30 p.m.

The Men's basketball team will play Kent State, Saturday, Feb. 13, at the Convocation Center at noon. Tickets will be $12.

The EMU tennis team will be playing Wake Forrest at 5:00 p.m. at the Chippewa Racquet Club, Saturday. Attendance is free.

The EMU Symphony will be playing at 4:00 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 14, for Valentine's Day. This is free and LBC approved.