Police blotter Feb. 9.

Thursday, Feb. 4, 2016.

• At 7:49 a.m. the Department of Public Safety received a phone call from someone claiming they had walked in on a couple having sex in the elevator of the College of Business's parking structure. Officers were dispatched for this claim of indecency but no one was there when they arrived. DPS say they are unsure if this claim is true. DPS say they cannot confirm any evidence on camera footage, although not all areas of the parking structure have cameras.
  • DPS pulled over a car near the corner of Oakwood and Lyman. The subject was pulled over due to their license plate listing warrants for their arrest. The 22 year old male, non-student was also cited for driving with a suspended license.

Friday, Feb. 5, 2016.

• A pair of students in Buell Hall were taken to St. Joseph Mercy's Hospital for an alcohol-related illness, at 1:35 a.m. DPS says that the students were underage. They have been referred to the Office of Student Conduct.
  • DPS were called to the Marriot Hotel on Huron street at 7:14 a.m., Friday, for two people arguing outside. They were gone when police arrived.
  • An underage EMU student was caught in possession of alcohol on South Huron street, at 7:52 a.m. The student has been referred to Student Conduct.
  • Three minors stole cups and lids from the Student Center. They were caught doing this on camera at 8:54 p.m. Staff called DPS, who intercepted them. No charges are being brought forth.
  • A car was left unlocked in the parking structure between Halle Library and the Student Center from 1:20 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. The vehicle was "entered and contents [were] scattered" but nothing was taken, according to the EMU crime log. DPS is reviewing camera footage.

Saturday, Feb. 6, 2016.

• The Department of Public Safety was called to Cornell for a minor in possession of alcohol and paraphernalia at 1:44 a.m., Thursday, Feb, 6. Two people were found at the apartment and one of them had to be taken to St. Joseph Mercy's Hospital. The student has been referred to Student Conduct.
  • A student in Putnam Hall was caught with marijuana and paraphernalia at 2:34 a.m. The student was cited for paraphernalia and referred to Student Conduct.

Sunday, Feb. 7, 2016.

• DPS were called to Putnam, Sunday, Jan. 7, for a possible impending fight. When they arrived at 4:03 a.m., officers say they found three students in a disagreement, with one unnamed student trying to start a fight with the other two students. The disagreement was deescalated and DPS has referred all three to Student Conduct.