Police Blotter, Oct. 15

Saturday, Oct. 8

• At 12:35 a.m. Department of Public Safety officials received a call regarding a stolen Microsoft Xbox controller taken from a room inside Best residence hall. The current status of this case is open.
  • At 11:44 a.m. Campus Security Authorities (CSA) filed a report of criminal sexual conduct (CSC) at an off campus residence on Oakwood Street, where a student claimed unwanted touching by another student. The current status if this case is open.
  • At 5:17 p.m. DPS officials received a call regarding highly intoxicated patrons at Rynearson Stadium. These individuals were subsequently ejected from the game for public intoxication. Thus case was closed on Oct. 8.
  • At 5:32 p.m. an underage subject was found to be intoxicated during the football game at Rynearson Stadium. This case closed on Oct. 8.

Sunday, Oct. 9

• At 2:45 a.m. a subject was found to be highly intoxicated at the Student Center. The subject was subsequently turned over to Huron Valley Ambulance (HVA), treated and released. This case was closed on Oct. 9.
  • At 3:57 p.m. DPS received a call regarding unattended Beats by Dre headphones stolen from Halle Library. The offense was believed to have occurred between Oct. 9 at 2 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. The current status of this case is open.

Monday, Oct. 10

• At 12:01 a.m. DPS received a call regarding underage students found to be under the influence in Phelps residence hall. The current status of this case is open.
  • At 12:34 a.m. a traffic stop was conducted at Huron Street and West Michigan Avenue where the driver was operating a motor vehicle on a suspended license and also in possession of narcotics paraphernalia. This case was closed on Thursday, Oct. 13.
  • At 2:10 a.m. DPS received a call regarding small amounts of non-racial or threatening graffiti written within the stairwell of the parking structure. The graffiti was not connected to any gang affiliation. The current status of this case is open.
  • At 1:21 p.m. DPS officials received a call regarding a scratched vehicle door in the Ann Street parking lot. The offense was believed to have occurred between 8:00 a.m. and 1:10 p.m. The current status of this case is open.

Tuesday, Oct. 11

• At 9:55 p.m. CSA filed a report regarding a student’s roommate being harassed via phone at Wise residence hall. The current status of this case is open.
  • Wednesday, Oct. 12

Wednesday, Oct. 12

• At 1:50 a.m. non-racial graffiti was reported found on a wall in the Mark Jefferson Science Complex. The crime was believed to have occurred at 11:35 a.m. The current status of this case is open.
  • At 12:50 p.m. a call was placed to DPS officials regarding automobile damage to a front bumper in the North Campus Parking lot. The offense was believed to have occurred between 11:00 a.m. and 12:20 p.m. This case was closed on Oct. 12.
  • At 4:14 p.m. a call was placed to DPS regarding an odor of marijuana emanating from a room in Hill residence Hall. The current status of this case is open.
  • At 7:35 p.m. a student reported a stolen bicycle taken from the rack outside the Gary M. Owen College of Business. The current status of this case is open.

Thursday, Oct. 13

• At 12 a.m. a call was placed to DPS after a physical altercation took place between suite mates in Hoyt residence hall. The current status of this case is open.
  • At 6:08 p.m. a call was placed to DPS authorities regarding use of a fraudulent hang tag in the North Campus parking lot. The current status of this case is open.
  • At 8:03 p.m. a student reported that an individual placed an unknown substance into her shampoo inside of Sellers residence hall. The offense was said to have occurred at 12:30 p.m. The current status of this case is open.

Friday, Oct. 14

• At 2:37 a.m. a call was placed to DPS authorities regarding a highly intoxicated subject found inside of Phelps residence hall. The subject was subsequently turned over to HVA. The current status of this case is open.
  • At 6:37 p.m. a call was placed to DPS regarding a stolen bicycle outside of Wise residence hall near the parking meters. The offender later admitted to stealing the bicycle. The current status of this case is open.