Police blotter, Nov. 14

Sunday, Nov. 6

• At 7:59 p.m. the Department of Public Safety received a call regarding a student's bike stolen from the racks near Best residence hall. This case was closed on Sunday, Nov. 13.
  • At 7:59 p.m. DPS received a call regarding political imagery spray painted on the sidewalk near the Lake House. The current status of this case is open.

Monday, Nov. 7

• At 12:57 a.m. DPS received a call regarding a student having been defrauded via email. The offense was believed to have occurred on Monday, Oct. 24 at 9:34 a.m. inside of Sellers residence hall. The current status of this case is open.
  • At 3:59 p.m. DPS received a call regarding a laptop stolen from department offices inside of Pray-Harrold Hall. The offense was believed to have occurred on Nov. 7 between 2 p.m. and 3:15 p.m. This case was closed on Wednesday, Nov. 9.
  • At 8:26 p.m. A subject was pulled over by authorities on a routine traffic stop near Cross Street and River Street. The subject was cited for marijuana possession and warrants. This case was closed on Wednesday, Nov. 9.
  • At 10:55 p.m. DPS received a call regarding spray paint found on the sidewalk in front of the REC/IM. The status of this case is open.
  • At 11:00 p.m. DPS received a call regarding spray paint found on the ground in front of the student center. The current status of this case is open. 
  • At 11:00 p.m. DPS received a call regarding non-threatening graffiti found on the sidewalk near the Village Commons. The current status of this case is open.

No cases are reported for Tuesday, Nov. 8

Wednesday, Nov. 9

• At 3:08 p.m. DPS received a call regarding an unknown subject burning a door inside of Sellers residence hall. The offense was said to have occurred between Nov. 9 at 2:50 p.m. and 2:58 p.m. This case closed on Saturday, Nov. 12.

Thursday, Nov. 10

• At 6:38 p.m. a driver was pulled over for a routine traffic stop at the intersection of Clark Road and Leforge Road. The driver was found to be in possession of narcotics paraphernalia. This case was closed on Friday, Nov. 11.
  • At 7:41 p.m. DPS received a call regarding a minor in possession of alcohol inside of Buell residence hall. This case was closed on Friday, Nov. 11.

Friday, Nov. 11

• At 12:50 a.m. DPS received a call regarding an underage student found in possession of alcohol and cited for minor in possession inside of Hill residence hall. This case was closed on Nov. 11.
  • At 8:24 p.m. DPS received a call regarding an underage student consuming intoxicants at the Student Center. This case was closed on Saturday, Nov. 12.
  • At 9:41 p.m. DPS received a call regarding a pair of shoes taken while unattended from inside of the REC/IM. The offense was believed to have occurred between 8:45 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. The current status of this case is open.
  • At 10:03 p.m. DPS received a call regarding a vehicle parked in front of the Convocation Center found damaged. The offense was believed to have occurred between Tuesday, Nov. 10 at 6 a.m. and Friday, Nov. 11 at 4:17 p.m. The current status of this case is open.
  • At 11:30 p.m. DPS received a call regarding a female subject’s purse stolen from inside of the Convocation Center. This case was closed on Sunday, Nov. 13.

No cases are reported for Saturday, Nov. 12.