Police Blotter, Nov. 21

Sunday, Nov. 13

• At 7:08 a.m. three GPS units were reported stolen from three cars at a location on South Huron Street. The offense was believed to have occurred between Saturday, Nov. 12 at 5 p.m. and Sunday, Nov. 13 at 7 a.m. The current status of this case is open.
  • At 11:18 a.m. the Department of Public Safety received a call regarding a student’s Eagle One card stolen from inside of Wise residence hall. This case closed on Monday, Nov. 14.

Monday, Nov. 14

• At 9:41 a.m. DPS received a call regarding a student being harassed via Snapchat.
  • The offense was believed to have occurred at midnight. The current status of this case is open.
  • At 2:13 p.m. DPS received a call regarding a bike stolen from the parking lot meters in front of Downing residence hall. The offense was believed to have occurred between Nov. 13 at 2 p.m. and Nov. 14 at 1:45 p.m. The current status of this case is open.
  • At 11:30 p.m. Campus Security Authorities (CSA) filed a report regarding a possible sexual assault taking place on Oakwood Street. The current status of this case is open.

Tuesday, Nov. 15

• At 12:53 a.m. a routine traffic stop was executed at the location of Harriet Street and Perry Street. The driver was cited for Driving With License Suspended (DWLS) and having open intoxicants inside the vehicle. The current status of this case is open.
  • At 4:01 p.m. a subject was cited by authorities for possessing a small amount of marijuana at the location of North Huron Street. The current status of this case is open.
  • At 6:23 p.m. a traffic stop was executed at the location of Huron River Drive and Leforge Road. The driver was cited for DWLS and providing false information. This case was closed on Thursday, Nov. 17.
  • At 8:32 p.m. a traffic stop was executed at the location of Cornell Street and Gregory Street. The driver was cited for DWLS and possession of drug paraphernalia. The current status of this case is open.
  • At 9:26 p.m. a driver was pulled over by authorities at the location of Cross Street and Summit Street. The driver was issued an appearance citation for possessing drug paraphernalia. The current status of this case is open.

Wednesday, Nov. 16

• At 2:23 a.m. DPS received a call regarding a welfare check on an underage student found intoxicated and in possession of alcohol earlier that day inside of Hill residence hall. This case was closed on Friday, Nov. 18.
  • At 5:24 p.m. a student reported that their shoes were taken from the REC/IM building. The offense was believed to have occurred between Nov. 16 at 4:11 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. This case was closed on Nov. 16.

Thursday, Nov. 17

• At 12:27 p.m. DPS received a call regarding students engaged in a verbal dispute over a parking spot at the Pease Street Parking Lot A. The current status of this case is open.
  • At 1:23 p.m a traffic stop was executed at the location of West Michigan Avenue and Huron Street. The driver was arrested and taken into custody for Operating While Intoxicated (OWI) following a minor crash. The current status of this case is open.
  • At 6:13 p.m. DPS received a call regarding a license plate stolen from a vehicle at the Sill Hall parking lot. The offense was believed to have occurred between Nov. 17 at 9 a.m. and 6:13 p.m. This case was closed on Friday, Nov. 18.
  • At 11:23 p.m. DPS received a call regarding roommates engaging in a verbal argument inside of Buell residence hall. This case closed on Friday, Nov. 18.

Friday, Nov. 18

• At 12:28 p.m. DPS received a call regarding clothing taken from an unsecured locker inside of the Warner Gymnasium. The offense was believed to have occurred on Nov. 18 between 10:45 a.m. and 11:45 am. This case closed on Nov. 18.
  • At 7:03 p.m. a vehicle was reported to authorities as stolen after said vehicle was in motion and failed to stop at a sign located at Ballard Street and Emmet Street. The current status of this case is open.
  • At 9:50 p.m. DPS received a call regarding a set of keys stolen from inside of Hoyt residence hall. The current status of this case is open.

Saturday, Nov. 19

• At 1:08 a.m. DPS received a call regarding underage student and guests consuming alcohol inside of Sellers residence hall. This case closed on Saturday, Nov. 19.