Police Blotter: Jan. 29 - Feb. 4

Sunday

On Jan. 29 at 4:21 p.m., DPS received a call regarding a student’s laptop stolen from inside of the Student Center. The incident occurred at 4:06 p.m. The status of this case is open.

Monday

On Jan. 30 at 6:04 p.m., DPS received a call regarding a subject’s vehicle being struck in the Oakwood South Parking Lot and the driver failing to stop and identify themselves. The incident occurred between 8:30 a.m. and 3:15 p.m. This case closed Jan. 31.

Tuesday

On Jan. 31 at 9:44 p.m., DPS received a call regarding items stolen from the Dining Commons. The incident occurred at 9:30 p.m. The status of this case is open.

Wednesday

On Feb. 1 at 11:49 a.m., DPS received a call regarding a damaged in the Study Lounge inside of Putnam Residence Hall. The incident occurred between Jan. 31at midnight and Feb. 1 at 11:30 a.m. This case closed on Feb.1.

At 11:04 p.m., DPS received a call regarding a subject’s shoes stolen from inside of a parked vehicle in the Parking Structure. The current status of this case is open.

Thursday

On Feb. 2 at 4:20 p.m., DPS received a call regarding items stolen from a parked vehicle inside of the North Campus Parking Lot. The incident occurred between Jan. 29 at 4 p.m. and Feb. 2 at 4 p.m. This case closed Feb. 4.

At 8:05 p.m., DPS received a call regarding a subject leaving the scene of an accident inside of the Mayhew Street Parking Lot. This case was closed Feb. 4.

Friday

On Jan. 3 at 2:03 p.m., DPS received a call regarding a student’s items taken from an unattended purse inside of the Alexander Music Building. The incident occurred between 12:30 a.m. and 1:50 p.m. The status of this case is open.

Saturday

On Feb. 4 at 8:09 a.m., DPS received a call regarding a subject’s mobile phone being stolen by an acquaintance inside of Phelps Residence Hall. The status of this case is open.

At 1:25 p.m., DPS received a call regarding a verbal argument between two males from inside of Cornell Courts Apartments. This case was closed Feb. 4.