Police Blotter: Feb. 26

Sunday

On Sunday Feb. 26 at 5:28 p.m., DPS received a call regarding a subject’s bicycle being stolen from outside of Best Residence Hall. The alleged offense was believed to have occurred between Feb. 17 at 4:30 p.m. and Feb. 26 at 5:28 p.m. The current status of this case is open.

Monday

On Monday Feb. 27 at 6:18 p.m., DPS received a call regarding subjects having a loud verbal argument inside of Putnam Residence Hall. The offense was believed to have occurred at the same time. The current status of this case is open.

At 9:27 p.m., DPS received a call regarding a subject’s vehicle being defaced complete with writing found on the car as well as on a bumper sticker located on the rear end of the vehicle. The offense was believed to have occurred at or near the North Campus Parking area between Feb. 26 at 9:10 p.m. and Feb. 27 at 5:30 p.m. The current status of this case is open.

Tuesday

On Tuesday Feb. 28 at 3:15 p.m., DPS received a call regarding fraudulent use of a subject’s credit card from inside of the dining commons. This case was closed on March 1.

At 3:17 p.m., DPS received a call regarding a larceny taken place from inside of the Student Center. The offense was believed to have occurred between Feb. 26 at midnight and Feb. 28 at 3:17 p.m. This case was closed on March 2.

At 5:08 p.m., local authorities conducted a traffic stop at the location of Oakwood Street and Mayhew Street. The driver and passenger were issued desk appearance citations for marijuana possession as well as subsequent paraphernalia found as well. The current status of this case is open.

Wednesday

On Wednesday March 1 at 9:18 a.m., DPS received a call regarding a subject’s vehicle found vandalized after it was discovered that the rear winshield wiper was torn off of the vehicle. The offense was believed to have occurred between Feb. 28 at 7:30 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. This case was closed March 2.

At 5:06 p.m., local authorities received a call regarding a subject in possession of crack cocaine as well as subsequent paraphernalia. The offense was believed to have occurred at the location of Hamilton Street and Olive Street. The current status of this case open.

Thursday

On Thursday March 2 at 1:15 a.m. DPS received a call regarding a minor found in possession of alcohol inside of Downing Residence Hall. This case closed March 2.

Friday

On Friday March 3 at 1:39 a.m., DPS received a call regarding graffiti found inside of Sherzer Hall. The offense was believed to have occurred between March 2 at 4 a.m. and March 3 at 1:30 a.m. The current status of this case is open.

At 1:42 a.m., DPS received a call regarding a minor found in possession of alcohol inside of Sellers Residence Hall. This case closed March 4.

At 2:50 a.m., DPS received a call regarding a subject found in possession of marijuana and subsequent paraphernalia from inside of Buell Residence Hall. The current status of this case is open.

At 11:22 p.m., DPS received a call regarding damage to the elevator frames from inside of Pray-Harrold Hall. The current status of this case is open.

Saturday

On Saturday March 4 local authorities received a call regarding graffiti found on an electrical box at the location of Oakwood Street and Washtenaw Avenue. The current status of this case is open.