Police Blotter Oct. 1

Monday, Oct. 2

· A resident of Brown Apartments reported both domestic violence and sexual assault by an acquaintance at 10:44 a.m. Thursday, Oct. 2. The reported crime occurred between 2:00 a.m. and 3:30 a.m. on Sunday, Sept. 24. DPS is still investigating the incident.

· A driver failed to stop and identify at 12:30 p.m. at the Cob Parking Structure. The crime was reported at 5:30 p.m. the same day. DPS issued summons to the individual. 

Tuesday, Oct. 3

· A driver in possession of marijuana and narcotic equipment was found and reported at 2:12 a.m. The crime occurred at Oakwood St. and Structure Dr. The driver was cited for paraphernalia.

· An intoxicated student was reported for minor possession/consumption of alcohol at 1 p.m. at Snow Health Center and transported to St. Joe Mercy Hospital. The report was closed a day later on Oct. 4.

· Larceny of a pacific mountain bike in front of Sill Hall between the hours of 12:15 p.m. and 1:40 p.m. was reported at 1:44 p.m. The case was closed on Oct. 4 with the bike returned.

· A non-student was reported for public intoxication in front of the Halle Library at 9:05 p.m. The individual was transported to a hospital for treatment, the case still open. 

Wednesday, Oct. 4

· A noise complaint was reported at Hoyt Hall at 1:16a.m. by a resident. The case was closed the next day on Oct. 5.

· A driver was found and reported in possession of marijuana and narcotic equipment at 6:50 p.m. The crime occurred at Oakwood St. and Matthew St. where the driver was issued a citation for paraphernalia. The case is still open.

· A driver was found and reported in possession of narcotic equipment at 7:12p.m. on Leforge Rd. and Green Rd. The driver was cited for driving with license suspended.

· A student reported identity theft to DPS at 8:55 p.m. The crime occurred on Oakwood St. at the same time. The case remains open. 

Thursday, Oct. 5 

· At 6:26 p.m. a resident reported forced entry into their room to DPS. The crime occurred between 8:45 a.m. and 5:45 p.m. at Walton Residence Hall. Nothing was reported stolen from the room.

· A resident reported a threat she received over the phone from her roommate at 8:05 p.m. The threat was reported from Walton Residence Hall at the same time as it was received. 

Friday, Oct. 6 

· An individual failed to appear to summons for a previous report against them for open intoxicants on campus. The FTA was reported at 3:08 a.m.

· An individual failed to appear to summons. Subject posted bond for FTA warrant against them. The crime was reported at 9:47 a.m., and the case was closed on the same day.

· A driver failed to stop and identify after damaging a car in the Green Lot parking lot at 3:11 p.m. The case remains open.

· At 5:07 p.m., citations were issued to a student for obstructing police with false information. The crime occurred at Huron River Dr. and Ann St. at the same time it was reported. The case remains open. 

Saturday, Oct. 7

· DPS responded to a report at 1:07 a.m. of a minor in possession of alcohol at Buell Residence Hall. An underage student consumed alcohol at the residence. The case was closed on the same day.