Police Blotter for January 28 to February 3

Monday, January 28

Individuals in Phelps Residence Hall were cited with disturbing the peace during a verbal argument at 2:31 a.m. The case closed later that day.

A case of burglary and destruction of private property were reported from Pittman Residence Hall at 6:42 p.m. The break in occurred between January 26 at 4:00 p.m. and noon on January 27. The case remains open.

Tuesday, January 29

A Westview Apartments’ K Building resident reported unwanted sexual contact that occurred between noon on January 28 and 9:30 a.m. January 29. The assault was reported at 2:40 p.m. on January 29 and the case remains open.

Wednesday, January 30

An individual trespassed into Sellers Resident Hall at 1:53 a.m. and was transported off campus shortly thereafter. The case remains open.

Thursday, January 31

A Westview Apartments’ K Building resident reported unwanted sexual contact that occurred between 1:00 p.m on January 28 and 9:30 a.m. January 29. It was reported at 2:52 p.m. on January 31 and the case remains open.

Friday, February 1

A case of assault and battery was reported from Walton Hall at 5:20 p.m. The case remains open.

Saturday, February 2

An individual attempted to flee from a routine traffic stop at Washtenaw Avenue and Cornell Road. The attempt happened at 3:06 a.m. and the case remains open.

Sunday, February 3

A Campus Security Authority reported a possible on campus sexual assault at 1:54 a.m. The assault occurred between the hours of 2:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. on February 1. The case remains open.