Phelps and Walton

Police Blotter: Feb. 11- Feb. 17

Monday, February 11

A case of ethnic intimidation was reported in Best Hall at 3:41 p.m. The racial display was found at 4:15 a.m. The case remains open.

Tuesday, February 12

An individual was found to be driving with a suspended license during a routine traffic stop at Oakwood and Mayhew Streets at 8:02 a.m. The case closed February 12.

Wednesday, February 13

A suspect attempted to rob a custodian on February 12 at 10:40 p.m. in Mark Jefferson. The crime was reported at 3:10 a.m. on February 13 and the case remains open.

University property was found damaged in McKenny Hall, with the crime occurring at 12:50 p.m. It was reported at 1:37 p.m. and the case remains open.

A case of malicious damage to property was reported from Buell Residence Hall at 11:37 p.m. The crime is believed to have occurred on February 13 between 5:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. The case remains open. 

Thursday, February 14

An individual was sending harassing messages to a victim via Snapchat at 5:00 a.m. on February 14. The crime was reported from 950 Railroad Street at 11:37 a.m. The case remains open.

A suspect failed to stop and identify after a hit and run accident of a parked unoccupied vehicle at the Pray Harrold Meters at 5:00 p.m. The case closed on February 15.

Friday, February 15

A subject was involved in a fight at the Convocation Center and reported an assault and missing phone afterward. The crime was reported at 8:13 p.m. and the case remains open.

A subject involved in an altercation at the Convocation Center fled from officers and was arrested at 9:13 p.m. The case remains open.

Saturday, February 16

No crimes reported.

Sunday, February 17

A few residents in Walton Residence Hall were found in possession of drug paraphernalia at 8:53 p.m. The case closed on February 18.