Police Blotter: Jan. 27 - Jan. 31

The police blotter is a report of criminal activity going on in Ypsilanti and Eastern Michigan University during the week of Jan. 27 through Jan. 31

Monday, Jan. 27

• A subject was reported being disorderly at W Cross St. and Ballard St. at 12:59 a.m. This case is now closed.

• An individual was reported of weapon offense at Phelps Hall at 11:32 p.m. A weapon was found in the individual’s room. This case is open.

Tuesday, Jan. 28

• Larceny and assault was reported at Westview W at 8:00 a.m. Telephone threats was also apart of the case. This case is open.

Wednesday, Jan. 29

• Assault / battery / simple including domestic and on a police officer was reported at Hoyt Hall at 9:45 p.m. A subject was assaulted by a significant other. This subject is open.

• Damage done to private property was reported at The Pease Staff Lot at 3:48 p.m. A vehicle window was broken. This case is open.

Thursday, Jan. 30

• Drunkenness was reported at W Forrest Ave. and N Huron St. at 2:03 a.m. The subject was found drunk and became disorderly. This case is closed.

• Criminal Sexual Conduct (CSC) 1st Degree with the use of a penetration object was reported at Village Apartments at 11:40 a.m. The crime was said to have occurred in Aug. 2019. This case is open.

• Harassing communications was reported at 1200 Oak St. at 3:59 p.m. The subject reported ex boyfriend harassing in numerous ways. This case is open.

Friday, Jan. 31

• Assault / battery / simple including domestic and on a police officer was reported at the The Convocation Center at 9:43 p.m. A female reportedly punched a male. This case is open.