unnamed.jpg

Great places to visit during a trip to Chicago

From relaxing to having a whirlwind of fun, this city has it all!

As someone who has been to many cities around the world, Chicago, Illinois is one of my personal top five favorite places. Not only is it a place of attraction for fun, but you can also learn a lot in the city. Furthermore, it is a place that is appropriate for traveling with kids, friends, or just relaxing alone.

If you are looking for a chill day, there are a couple of places that you should definitely check out.

Visit the Starbucks Reserve Roastery where you can try special Starbucks drinks, breakfast, and dessert. Not only is the experience great, but the place itself looks like a dream!

Another amazing calm place to visit is Millennium Park, located in the heart of downtown Chicago. It's home to the iconic "Cloud's Gate" sculpture (also known as “The Bean”), interactive fountains, tranquil gardens, free events, public art, skating rinks, rock climbing, and plenty of green space.

If you are a museum person, then Chicago is just where you belong! There are plenty of museums in Chicago including the Field Museum, Shedd Aquarium, Art Institute of Chicago, and many others. Each of these museums will take you through a unique and fun learning experience.

Furthermore, if you love sightseeing, the Chicago Skydeck can give you a special view of the city.

From rides to restaurants, exhibitions to entertainment, shopping to dining cruises, and tour boats, another great spot that has it all is the Navy Pier.

Finally, if you are looking for fun adventures and amusement, Chicago also offers those sort of attractions. From water parks to theme parks, this city truly has it all. After all, who wouldn’t want an escape from real life and to spend the day with your children, good food, games, and loads of entertainment?

I would definitely suggest anyone who lives in Michigan to take the short drive, train ride or flight to Chicago to relax, take a break, and check out the various great amazing places I mentioned!