CORE Crafternoon.jpeg

What's the move? March 25 - 30

Pet Therapy Dog - March 25 

There is about only one month left of the semester, and Kevin, the Toy Fox Terrier, will be on the second floor of the Porter Building to help destress students. He will be there from 11:30 a.m. to 12:20 p.m.

EMU Planetarium show "Totality - Explore the Wonder of Eclipses" - March 25 

In April, there will be a North American Eclipse. The EMU Planetarium will be exploring the wonder of eclipses from 7:00 p.m. to 8:15 p.m. The tickets will be $5, and the show includes a simulation and viewing tips. 

Twilight Saga Trivia - March 26

Fan of the Twilight Saga? Starting at 7:30 p.m., Twilight Saga Trivia Night will be happening at Keystone Bar and Arcade. No reservations are required to join, and there will be prizes. 

Spring Career Fair - March 27

Looking for a job? The EMU 2024 spring job fair is open to all students from any two or four-year institution. It will be from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. and will have many employment opportunities. 

Open Volleyball - March 27

Get up and move at the Rec/IM’s open volleyball from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. Those who would like to go must register and have a valid Rec/IM membership. 

EMU 175th Anniversary Event - March 28
It's party time! EMU will be celebrating 175 years at the Student Center Ballroom from 12 p.m. to 3 p.m. There will be prizes, pennant decorating, and refreshments!

A Night of Poetry - March 29 

EMU’s Amplifying the Arts and Halle Library are collaborating to celebrate National Poetry Month. Join them on the third floor of Halle Library from 4 p.m. to 7:45 p.m. The event will have crafts, performances, writing spaces, and more. 

Ann Arbor Film Festival - March 29 

Wanting to see a movie? Take a trip to Ann Arbor for their film festival. EMU has transportation and tickets available for $10. The tickets include three film screenings, and the first shuttle will leave at 4 p.m. 

Luna Vacia - March 30 

The Black and Brown Theatre presents a new musical! This musical is completely in Spanish and is based on a Caribbean folktale that explains why the moon only appears at night. The show is free and begins at 3 p.m. at the Lincoln Performing Arts Center.