EMU vs. UMass

EMU's Brian Dooley Secures Spot with Tennessee Titans Offensive Line

April 27, 2024, marks a historic leap for former Eastern Michigan University offensive lineman Brian Dooley (Bowling Green, Ohio/Toledo State John's Jesuit). He's officially sealed the deal as a free agent with none other than the NFL's Tennessee Titans.

Dooley's journey to this pinnacle moment is nothing short of legendary. As the all-time leader in career games played and started at EMU, he's etched his name in football, captivating national attention with his unwavering spirit, earning him the prestigious 2023 Disney Spirit Award.

A backbone of Eastern Michigan football since 2018, Dooley's skill on the field has been awe-inspiring. Leading the charge for the Eagles offensive line during the 2023 season, his stellar performance earned him a second-team All-MAC selection, adding another accolade to his career. 

Dooley's impact transcends statistics. Dubbed the 'Iron Man' of EMU football, he holds the school record for games played and started, a testament to his unparalleled dedication.

Off the field, his generosity and selflessness shine just as brightly. From a mission trip to Guatemala to countless hours of volunteering, Dooley embodies the true spirit of sportsmanship and service.

His crowning moment of selflessness came before the 2023 season when he selflessly waived his full-ride scholarship to a fellow lineman in need. Such acts of kindness and leadership have not gone unnoticed, earning him nominations for prestigious awards like the Wuerffel Trophy and the Witten Award.

As EMU's football legacy continues to flourish, Dooley's journey is inspiring. With six players drafted and numerous others securing free-agent deals since 2015, the Eagles' impact on the world stage is undeniable.