The Eastern Echo Friday, July 26, 2024 | Print Archive

Cyrano Wide 4.jpeg

What's the Move? April 15 - April 20

EMU Trumpet Studio Recital - April 15  

Get musical this week and enjoy a trumpet recital at the Pease Auditorium. There will be solos and chamber music. The recital will take place from 7-8 p.m. 

History of the University - April 16 

Eight students will present their final papers that document the history of EMU to celebrate 175 years. The presentations will be from 9:30-10:45 a.m. at the Halle Library in room 300. 

Breaking Boundaries - April 16 

Examine the art of the seniors of Eastern Michigan University’s School of Art & Design in Ford Hall from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. The exhibition was created to celebrate the process of experimenting. 

Lavender Graduation - April 17 

Celebrate the underrepresented gender, romantic, and/or sexual identities graduation at the Lavender Graduation. The ceremony will take place at the Student Center Ballroom from 3-4:30 p.m. 

Honors Recital - April 18

Join the School of Music and Dance for their recital with solo and small group performances. The recital will be at Alexander Music Building in room 110 at 7 p.m.  

Open Volleyball - April 19

Get moving and enjoy open volleyball at the Rec/IM from 5-7 p.m. Registration is required to enter and participants must have a Rec/IM membership. 

Open Mic Night - April 20 

Open Mic Night opens up the chance for people to showcase their poetry and music. It was created to amplify talented voices. It will be at the Freighthouse starting at 7:30 p.m.