Spring Job Fair 6.jpeg

What's the move? April 8 - 14

Eclipse Viewing Party - April 8

Ready for the solar eclipse? Join fellow students at the Student Center Patio from 2 to 4 p.m. at this free event. The first 100 students will receive a pair of complimentary eclipse glasses.

EMU Fashion Marketing Innovation Portfolio Show - April 9

See a showcase of student work in both the retailing and design experience of the fashion world. The event is open to the public and located in the Student Center, room 300.

Sunrise Nature Hike - April 9

Enjoy an early morning hike with naturalist Elle Bogle at the Kidder-McKeachie Scio Woods Preserve in Ann Arbor from 8:30 to 10 a.m. Register on parksonline.ewashtenaw.org under the section Spring Adult Nature Hikes - 831009.

Emerald Flutes in Concert - April 10

Hear past and present solo and chamber music in the Alexander Music Building Recital Hall. The event runs from 6 to 8 p.m.

Black Media Association Success Summit - April 11

Join this panel discussion and workshop with professionals in the media and content creating field. The event is in the Student Center, room 300, is free and LBC approved, and runs from 7:30 to 9:30 p.m.

Cyrano de Bergerac - April 11

Catch this hip reimagining of a theatre classic on opening night. The show runs from 7 to 9:30 p.m. Get your tickets here.

Great Lakes Concert Band Festival - April 12

In this event hosted by EMU bands, watch high schools from across the state perform. The event runs all day in Pease Auditorium and is open to the public.

EMU Japanese Spring Festival - April 14

Head on down to the Student Center Ballrooms A & B to participate and watch demonstrations of origami, kendo, ikebana and more. A free bento lunch will be provided for the first 200 guests. The event is open to the public, LBC approved, and runs from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.