Ronia-Isabel Cabansag

Podcast Editor

Testing

The Eastern Echo Podcast Logo Fall 2019
Podcast

Podcast: April 14, 2021

EMU announces that the Fall 2021 semester will likely have a more traditional campus environment, EMU students begin a petition to extend the pass or fail grading option, and the Center of Entrepreneurship hosts a virtual webinar featuring Lisa Bee, the CEO of Sweetwaters Coffee & Tea. 

The Eastern Echo Podcast Logo Fall 2019
Podcast

Podcast: March 31, 2021

Hundreds gathered to stand in solidarity of survivors of sexual assault. Campus Life also hosted the annual Student Gold Medallion Awards, faculty discuss the racial imagery in Dr. Seuss’s books, and the Black Honors Student Organization  celebrated Women's History Month. Listen to this week’s news on your favorite podcast app, or read the transcript here.

The Eastern Echo Podcast Logo Fall 2019
Podcast

Podcast: March 24, 2021

Kappa Delta Pi will be hosting a fundraiser and book drive for local classrooms, and EMU’s Student Government votes in support of extending the Pass/Fail option. Student Government elections also open today. Be sure to stay tuned until the end of today’s podcast to hear about the Senate candidates. Read the transcript here, or listen on your favorite podcast app.

Podcast

Summit Street A Cappella to compete in international championship; Two shootings at Aspen Chase Apartments

Summit Street A Cappella, EMU's bass and tenor a cappella group, has been selected to compete in the International Championship of Collegiate A Cappella. In city news, two shootings were reported at the Aspen Chase Apartments complex within a two week span. The first, which took place on the night of Thanksgiving, Nov. 26, has been ruled a suicide and accidental homicide. 

More articles »

Julez DeShetler and Queso Tone catch up after a short hiatus due to illness and someones birthday. The pair talk about their semesters and the final big events of the year, the Eastern Echo Media Gala and Rock The Patio. The latter playing host to Eagletainment's very own Queso Tone as a musical performance, with the shows closing act Anthony Roperti a former guest of the show.