Monday, Jan. 6
· Larceny was reported at Marshall Hall at 1:45 p.m. The subject stole a wallet in an office. This case is still open.
· Assault / battery / simple including domestic and on a police officer was reported at The Student Center at 2:08 p.m. The suspect reached across a counter and grabbed a subject. This case is now closed.
· A threat to injure a person was reported at Westview Apartments at 9:42 p.m. This case is open.
Tuesday, Jan. 7
· Robbery was reported at Washtenaw Avenue and Cornell Road at 7:37 p.m. A man was hit with an object and then was robbed of cash. This case is closed.
· Identity theft was reported at Hoyt Hall at 3 p.m. The subject reported a fraudulent account opened in her name. This case is now closed.
Wednesday, Jan. 8
· OUID operating under the influence of drugs was reported at Washington Street and East Michigan Avenue at 5:10 p.m. A subject was driving while impaired. This case is open.
Thursday, Jan. 9
· Assault / battery / simple including domestic and on a police officer was reported at 1425 Leforge Road. This case is pending Ac.
· An arrest assist was reported when a man was arrested on warrants at West Cross and Ballard streets at 9:54 a.m. This case is closed.
· Narcotic equipment and paraphernalia was reported at 7:05 p.m. at Westview Apartments. Glass pipes were found in apartment. This case is open.
Friday, Jan. 10
· A person operating drunk was reported at 1130 N Huron River DR at 6:21 a.m. They were OUI and carrying a pistol while under the influence. This case is open.
· Assault / battery / simple including domestic and on a police officer was reported at Mayhew Lot 1 at 10:22 p.m. The subject pulled other out of a vehicle. This case is open.