Police Blotter

CAMPUS

Sept. 16

A subject with warrants was arrested after running from police at 3:02 a.m. at Pittman Residence Hall.

A backpack containing an iPad was stolen when left unattended at
8:31 p.m. at the Dining Commons.

Sept. 17

A spare tire was stolen from an EMU mail van at 1:12 p.m. at Mail Room Shipping.

A subject was reported for masturbating at 5:01 p.m. at Bruce T. Halle Library. The disturbance occurred between 4:45 p.m. and 4:55 p.m.

A student alleges that his professor kicked him at 3 p.m. in Pray-Harrold.

A subject reported finding his vehicle scratched at 9 p.m. at the Oakwood parking meters. The crime occurred between 3 a.m. and 5 a.m. on Sept. 15.

A backpack was reported stolen from band practice at 10:17 p.m. at the Varsity Softball Field. The theft occurred between 7:15 p.m. and 9 p.m.

Subjects were found in possession of suspected marijuana and drug paraphernalia at 10:37 p.m. at Walton Residence Hall.

Sept. 18

A subject was arrested for possession of suspected marijuana and driving with a suspended license at 1:05 a.m. at Best Residence Hall.

A subject attempted to purchase tickets with multiple declined credit cards at 4:57 p.m. at the Convocation Center.

A subject was arrested for possession of marijuana with intent to deliver at 5:09 p.m. at Oakwood Street.

A phone and money were reported stolen from an unsecured purse at 7:01 p.m. at the Student Center. The theft occurred between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m.

A subject reported the unauthorized use of a credit card at 7:19 p.m. at the Bowen Parking Lot. The crime occurred between 1:45 p.m. and 3 p.m.

A person believes someone entered his apartment without permission at 10:22 p.m. at Brown Apartments.

Sept. 19

Subjects were found in possession of marijuana at 7:10 p.m. at Walton Residence Hall.

Cash was reported stolen at 9:57 p.m. at Hoyt Residence Hall. The theft occurred between 10:30 p.m. on Sept. 18 and 9:30 p.m. on Sept. 19.

Sept. 20

The glass of a fire extinguisher casing was broken at 12:07 a.m. at Phelps Residence Hall.

A trespassed male was found sleeping at 6:43 a.m. at the College of Business parking structure.

A gold ring was reported stolen from a desk drawer at 12:52 p.m. at the Dining Commons.

A subject failed to pay a parking fee at 1:20 p.m. at McKenny Parking Lot.

A subject was punched in the face at 9 p.m. in University Park.
Sept. 21

Two males were found with a small amount of marijuana and alcohol at 12:32 a.m. at the Oakwood Parking Lot.

A bike was reported stolen from a bike rack at 12:37 p.m. at Halle Library. The theft occurred between 10:30 a.m. and 11:30 a.m.

A subject reported a credit card was used fraudulently at 2:48 p.m. at Wise Residence Hall. The crime occurred between 6:10 p.m. on Sept. 16 and 4 p.m. on Sept. 20.

A subject was arrested on an EMU bench warrant for a failure to appear on a traffic offense.

A bicycle was reported stolen from a Hill Residence Hall bicycle rack at 4:38 p.m.The theft occurred on July 5 between 4 p.m. and 6 p.m.

Sept. 22

A subject was found in possession of narcotic paraphernalia at 10:23 p.m. at Sellers Residence Hall.