Police Blotter Sept. 25

Sept. 19

At 1:40 a.m. officers noticed a male student having trouble standing up near Washington Street and Emmet Street. The student was cited for minor in possession and was transported to Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital. He may face discipline under the Student Code of Conduct and Community Standards.

Sept. 20

Officers noticed a male suspect who was highly intoxicated near Leforge Street and Huron River Drive at 2:37 a.m. He was issued a ticket for public intoxication and was sent to Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital.

A female student reported her car was keyed in North Campus Lot, at 3:20 p.m. The crime was believed to have occurred between Sept. 19 at 10 p.m. and Sept. 20 at 3 p.m. The case is under investigation and there are no suspects at this time.

A staff member reported that an iPad 2 was stolen from a shared office in the Convocation Center, at 8:43 p.m. The crime is believed to have occurred on Sept. 18 between 3 p.m. and 9:45 p.m. There are no known suspects and the crime is currently under investigation.

Sept. 21

Officers noticed an intoxicated female student on Cross Street at 1:20 a.m. The student was sent to Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital and may face discipline under the Student Code of Conduct and Community Standards.

Officers encountered a male student stumbling around Alexander Music Building at 2:11 a.m. After searching for the student, officers found him urinating. He was cited for disorderly conduct and may face discipline under the Student Code of Conduct and Community Standards.

Officers were called to assist the Ypsilanti Police Department at North Huron Street at 2:17 a.m. for help with an unruly suspect. The male suspect was cited for disorderly conduct and resisting an officer.