Police Blotter: Jan. 13 - Jan. 16

The police blotter is a report of criminal activity going on in Ypsilanti and Eastern Michigan University during the week of Jan. 13 through Jan. 16

Monday, Jan. 13

·      Assault / battery / simple including domestic and on a police officer was reported at 39 E Cross St at 12:11 a.m.  This case is open.

Tuesday, Jan. 14

·      An individual operating under the influence of alcohol was reported at W Cross St and Ballard St at 3:21 a.m. This case is open.

·      Larceny was reported at Olds Robb Student Rec at 1:45 p.m. Someone reported that headphones were stolen. This case is open.

·      Internet threats and harassment by email was reported at Boone Hall at 3:22 p.m. This case is open.

·      A subject was reported stealing a textbook from the Student Center Book Store at 6:51 p.m. This case is open.

Wednesday, Jan. 15

·      Assault / battery / simple including domestic and on a police officer was reported at Oakwood Meters at 4:11 a.m. The subject had attempted to pull another subject into a vehicle. This case is open.

·      Larceny was reported at Halle Library at 9:59 a.m. A credit card was stolen and used fraudulently. This case is open.

Thursday, Jan. 16

·      An individual was reported of driving with license suspended at E Cross St and N River St. at 2:12 a.m. The individual also had warrants. This case is closed.