Ypsilanti Police Department Sign

Police Blotter: Feb. 3 - Feb. 5

The police blotter is a report of criminal activity going on in Ypsilanti and Eastern Michigan University during the week of Feb. 3 through Feb. 5

Monday, Feb. 3

• An individual was reported with possession of LSD at Wise Residence Hall at 7:01 p.m. This case is open.

• An individual fled from a traffic stop. Another individual was found with open alcohol in the vehicle. The subjects were reported having narcotic equipment-paraphernalia at N Normal St. and Pearl St. at 8:19 p.m. This case is open.

Tuesday, Feb. 4

• Identity theft was reported at Pittman Hall at 12:37 p.m. The subject was thought to be using fraud on Xfinity and ATT accounts. The crime reportedly occurred between Jul. 2019 and Nov. 2019. The case is open.

• Stalking was reported at 1200 Oakwood St. at 4:00 p.m. Staff member at the Public Safety building reported stalking behavior on a suspect who served as a PPO.

Wednesday, Feb. 5

• A subject was reported driving while intoxicated with open liquor in the vehicle. This was reported at Ballard St and Olive St. at 1:12 a.m. This case is now closed.

• A blue Camaro was reported keyed at Mckenny Paid Lot at 12:09 p.m. The crime however occurred two days prior. The case is open.

• Larceny was reported at Halle Library at 6:12 p.m. A bluetooth speaker and a bag were stolen. The crime occurred between 11:00 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. This case is open.