Coochy is worth it

Most women shave so their legs feel smooth and silky. Other women shave to feel better about themselves or because their partners prefer it. I shave because I can’t stand my legs when they are prickly and my guy digs it.

Shaving is the best way to get that silky smooth feeling, but shaving cream can be so messy. It leaves a sticky residue and getting that lathery gunk out of the bathtub can be a lengthy and frustrating task, which I just don’t have the time or the patience. For what you get, shaving cream is also pricey. I don’t want to pay $5 for something that just gives me a headache.

In my search for a worthy alternative, I stumbled upon a few really cheap options that are already in my shower.

Hair conditioner is a great alternative – it moistens your skin and, unlike shaving cream, it does not get all lathery. If you don’t want to use your good hair conditioner, drop by the dollar store; it always has discounted items that work just as well. For example, at Dollar Tree, you can often find huge bottles of Suave and Alberto V05, which work well. Shampoo on the other hand, is not only lathery and messy like shaving cream, but is also harsh on skin.

You could also try body wash, though I don’t recommend using exfoliating body wash – While it might be great for cleaning your skin, but it will not be so great for shaving. It will clog the razor, and increase the chances you’ll cut yourself. Go for the moisturizing body wash.

All these will work, but the absolute best product I have ever used is provocatively named Coochy Rash-Free Shave Crème. While it costs a bit more than the ordinary shaving cream we are all used to, it is worth it.

Thanks to Coochy, my legs stay smoother and hairless longer than ever before and razor bumps are a thing of the past.

Coochy doesn’t lather and doesn’t make a mess. It is easy to clean and it won’t clog your razor, although you still will need to rinse every so often.

Like I mentioned, the price is a bit high, but it lasts longer than the old stuff. You only need a few drops, about the size of a quarter, per leg.

There are a few places to buy Coochy. The cheapest I found was on Amazon, where you can get an 8-ounce bottle of the original scent for $7.50. If you want to buy it in store, Lover’s Lane sells the same product for $11.

Unlike a lot of products, Coochy is not tested on animals. It is made with Aloe Vera, and unlike Nair, is specially formulated for sensitive skin.

It might seem a bit expensive, but once you try it you won’t want to go back.