Police Blotter: Jan. 20 - Jan. 23

The police blotter is a report of criminal activity going on in Ypsilanti and Eastern Michigan University during the week of Jan. 20 through Jan. 23.

Monday, Jan. 20

• Larceny was reported at Briggs Hall at 3:39 p.m. The crime occurred between 3:00 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. Property was stolen from the building. This case is open.

• Larceny was reported at Porter Hall at 4:04 p.m. The crime occurred between 3:26 p.m. and 3:31 p.m. Property was stolen from the building. This case is open.

Tuesday, Jan. 21

• Hallucinogen was reported at N Hamilton St. and W Cross St. at 1:12 a.m. The individual was reported operating under the influence of drugs. This case is closed.

• An individual was reported having a concealed weapon, with the firearm being in auto. It was reported at N Hamilton St. and W Cross St. at 1:12 a.m. This case is closed.

Wednesday, Jan. 22

• A car accident was reported where the individual who caused the crash drove off. This was reported at The College of Business. This case is closed.

• Assault / battery / simple including domestic and on a police officer was reported at the Student Center at 4:39 p.m. The subjects were physically fighting. This case is closed.

Thursday, Jan. 23

• Fraud by wire was reported at 1000 N Huron River Dr. at 6:59 p.m. The crime occurred between Dec. 28 and Jan. 2. The fraud was done through Cash App. This case is open.